Lessons from Talk With Joyce Port Harcourt are some of the tips you need to BLOWWWWWW in 2019. I attended Talk with Joyce Port Harcourt for the first time in 2016 through an invitation from a friend. I did not know what to expect but I was completely inspired by the time the event was over!
Joyce Daniels is a quintessential speaker and master of ceremonies who has trained over 300 men and women as Event MCs and speakers. She is also a senior trainer with the prestigious 106-year old, largest training company in the world – Dale Carnegie Training. She is an outstanding Event Host MC who keeps your event fun,your audience engaged and the objective of event fulfilled.
Talk with Joyce is a group mentoring session where she shares her experiences and knowledge with people from all walks of life. The Port Harcourt session was held on the 5th of January,2019 at Olusegun Obasanjo Way,Port Harcourt and had over 200 people in attendance.
The lessons discussed at Talk With Joyce Port Harcourt were divided into:
- Value system
- Mastermind Alliance
- Money attraction and multiplication
I will be listing notable quotes and lessons from the session under each topic,it’s a bit lengthy but worth the time. I will also be linking down the audio recording so you can listen and get an feel of the session.
Are you ready to BLOWWWWWW?! Yeah? Let’s do this!
- Your goals won’t work until the mindset is right. If your mind can’t handle it,you won’t think of a solution.
- God is powerless if your mind cannot handle it.
- You can profit from your loss. Never lose anything and not learn from it. However,you will never make profit until you can think profit from it. No loss is without profit.
- Until you have seen that thing you want in your mind,it will not happen.
- The best time to build is after building in the mind.
To Build The Right Mindset,You Must Ask The Following Questions:
These are the questions you must ask yourself to build the right mindset. For instance,if your saving goal is 73,000 Naira by December,2019. Instead of saying : “I can’t do it,” ask yourself the 5 W and H Questions. It can help eliminate your fears and set strategies to help you achieve your saving goal.
You can start by asking yourself:
- What can I start doing to help me meet my target?
- Why do I need to save?
- When can I start saving?
- Which method of saving will I use?
- Who do I need to partner with?
- How can I start or stay consistent with my goal?
- A value system is that thing you live for. It is what you build your life around. It is also called a mantra,set of beliefs/principles,vision /mission statement etc.
- Your values can be adjusted as you grow and as your vision becomes clearer.
- By setting your mind and value system,you will achieve your goals.
- Values are what goes on internally.
- Be conscious about your values after setting them.
- If your values don’t benefit you and others,change them.
- You are a magnet. You attract who you are and what your mantra is.
She talked about goal setting using the SMART Rule which stands for:
- Time – It is time bound. Hope is not a plan,amen is not a strategy
- An alliance is two or more people holding hands to grow. These are people you have decided to work with consciously or unconsciously.
- Your alliance should be intentional.
- The books you read are part of your mastermind alliance.
- Mastermind alliance also includes getting a coach and looking for people who can help you crush your goals. A coach can get you closer to your goals.
- A coach must not be your friend but someone who would help you slay your goals.
- Your money must go to your coach to help you achieve your goals.
- Join cliques and groups that would help you succeed in your chosen field/career.
- Money is attracted to value. Give value and put a price tag.
- To attract money,create value and make people happy.
- To multiply money,you must make it work.
- Poor people save,rich people invest.
- Investment is money that is put to work in order to bring more money.
- Have an invest plan that would be adding money into money for you.
- Your savings should be going somewhere to get more money.
- Before you invest,speak to an investment or financial expert.
- Locate and join investment clubs
These are the lessons I learnt from Talk with Joyce Port Harcourt. This is the link to the recording so you can listen and catch the fire to BLOW in 2019!! It held in Lagos on the 12th of January but if you are based in Lagos and you could not attend,please listen to the Port Harcourt session here:
Talk with Joyce is also coming to the following cities. Check the fliers below to find out the dates in your city. You will get a mail and text message about the venue of the session after registration.
Attendance is free but registration is compulsory.
Here’s the link to register:
Feel free to share this post with your friends. Please, also share with us in the comments below the wisdom you glean after listening to the session.
You are loved! ❤