After spending more than 2 weeks indoors & thinking about effects of the pandemic,I decided to write a post. This is to help me think beyond what’s happening, to give me hope about my loved ones in the frontlines & provide pictures to dream with about things I would do after the pandemic.
By the way, how are you? I trust you are staying safe & protecting your sanity in these times? We would beat this 🤗
Here is a list of things I can’t wait to do after the lockdown:
1. Visit new places: I have a list of places I would like to visit after this lock down and I can’t wait to dress up & go there! These pictures would explain better!
2. Have my wedding: I spent the whole of the first quarter planning my wedding and when the pandemic got serious, we had to pause the wedding till further notice because #Safetyfirst #StaySafe.
Let’s just console ourselves with these pre-wedding photos. 😢😍
3. Learn how to swim: I still don’t know how to swim, partly because I’m scared of cold water & partly because I’m scared I‘ll swallow too much water while swimming(swimmers,how true is this? Lol!).
This is one of the things I’d like to learn not just for fun but because it’s a life skill.
4. Make Fulani braids: I’ve had my hair in cornrows & wigs ever since the pandemic began & I seriously can’t wait to braid my hair. I’ve been seriously thinking of pure gold or brown braids this time around & I can’t wait to have the braiders work magic on my hair.
5. Hold live events: I outlined a lot of goals & plans for the year 2020,some of which require going out of my comfort zone to get them done. The first event was the Vision Board Hang-out which was a massive success. By God’s grace,I intend to do more & act on my ideas not just writing them down in my notepad or my notes app.
6. Visit my new village: I’m in love with the peace & serenity of that place & I can’t wait to go back!! I have an unfinished photo shoot with that place!! It’s so beautiful!! 😍😍
7. Restock new products for my business: I have an online store on Facebook & Instagram(Definition Tees on both platforms) where I sell perfumes,skincare & pre-loved clothes. I can’t restock because the markets in Port Harcourt are closed due to the pandemic. Once things are back to normal, business will continue in full swing.
8. Eat Bole & document Port Harcourt Life on LifeofPhcity: I run this page with my friend & I haven’t stopped imagining all we can & will do after the pandemic. Our vision is showing life as it is in Port Harcourt city.
Please tap the link below to follow us on Instagram!
Thanks for reading through to the end of this post! You are amazing! 🤗
What are some things you can’t wait to do after the lockdown? Please share them with me in the comment section below.👇🏾
You are loved! ❤️